Welcome to Vintage Charm!
Thanks to everyone who linked up last week
and thanks so much for coming back.
We look forward to hearing about your vintage experiences–
your latest finds, crafts, and DIYs.
Please feel free to link up your vintage: furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor, and more.
We’d Love to Connect With You
Sharon’s Blog * Facebook * Pinterest * Instagram
Kathleen’s Blog * Facebook * Pinterest * Instagram
Cecilia’s Blog * Facebook * Pinterest * Instagram
Diana’s Blog * Facebook * Pinterest * Instagram
You guys are so creative; I love reading your posts and watching all your great ideas come to life.
You have certainly gone all out for Christmas, so it’s not surprising
that all four of today’s features are Christmas-themed.
Thanks everyone for sharing your creativity with us at Vintage Charm.
Linda at Itsy Bits and Pieces shared a couple of precious, vintage turkey finds and a tutorial for a unique Christmas calendar in Turkeys and Countdown To Christmas Project…. I don’t think you will want to miss it.
Debby from Debby Goes Shabby really made the most of a Goodwill shower curtain. Can you say shabby chic?
Audrey at Timeless Treasures transformed a scrawny tree into a stunner using recreated ornaments and Slinky toys! Check out her creative, thrifty ideas in Dollar Tree Saved Christmas.
There’s just so much to love about the project Katrin from kreativk linked up this week–it’s a chalkboard, it’s original, and best of all, it’s Christmas. Pop over to read about how she made her Nordic Christmas Tree Chalkboard.
Thank you all so much for linking up!
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today, please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter. No shop link-ups or direct advertising, please.
- Link-back: Be sure to include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about. When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month’s featured posts to be Featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.
[inlinkz_linkup id=586643 mode=1]