Welcome to Vintage Charm!
We’re so glad you stopped by today.
At Vintage Charm we hope you’ll share your vintage experiences with us,
your latest finds, crafts, and DIYs.
Link up your vintage: furniture flips, roadside finds, repurposed projects,
collections, home decor, and more–we want to hear about it all.
We’d Love to Connect With You
Sharon’s Blog * Facebook * Pinterest * Instagram
Kathleen’s Blog * Facebook * Pinterest * Instagram
Cecilia’s Blog * Facebook * Pinterest * Instagram
Diana’s Blog * Facebook * Pinterest * Instagram
Last week you all linked up some pretty amazing posts,
filled with your great finds, stylish decorating, and clever projects.
Thanks SO much for sharing them with us at Vintage Charm.
Linda at Coastal Charm certainly has some eye candy for us in We Are Ready For The Holidays at her beautiful shop. It is so charmingly styled, it just makes you want to go shop there.
In light of the current Copper Trend in decorating, Mary Jo of Master”PIECES” of My Life shared some of hers, including copper chargers, Moscow mule mugs, and an authentic French double boiler ~ tres magnifique!
Linda @ Itsy Bits & Pieces created a charming Thanksgiving Mantel using natural elements and vintage silver. Her repurposed candlesticks are divine!
Kim at Hunt & Host transformed an old side table into a fabulous Weathered Union Jack Table for a close friend, who I must say, is very lucky, indeed.
Thank you all so much for linking up!
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today, please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter. No shop link-ups or direct advertising, please.
- Link-back: Be sure to include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about. When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month’s featured posts to be Featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.
[inlinkz_linkup id=582815 mode=1]