Welcome to Vintage Charm
Thanks for joining the party!
We look forward to reading all of your vintage posts–
your latest finds, crafts, and DIYs.
Link up your vintage: furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor, and more.
Here’s What Your Hostesses Have Been Up To
— Diana’s Pick —
If you are a lover of old, interesting doors, as I am, then you will thoroughly enjoy the collection of doors presented by Mary in this recent post on The Boondocks Blog. She currently lives in Greece and has accumulated these photos over the last year. They are absolutely charming.
— Cecilia’s Pick —
Joy from A Vintage Green is known for her clever stenciling projects and eye for vintage treasures. This week she shared a gorgeous dahlia arrangement. The beautiful blooms were gathered from her garden and then she repurposed an English teapot-shaped cookie jar to create a simply charming vase. Drop by for a visit to see the rest of her August Thrifted Finds.
— Kathleen’s Pick —
Kimberly over at Camp and Cottage Living is a woman after my own farmhouse-lovin’ heart! She shows how you can use a simple vintage milk bottle and elevate it to home decor with real farmhouse style. It was easy, inexpensive, and packs a big visual impact. She even shares how to make her own Plaster of Paris chalk paint recipe. You can check it all out in her recent post Chalk Painting a Milk Jug.
— Sharon’s Pick —
Rita at Panoply often posts about the antique mall booths that she and her sister share. In Panoply Booths Remix they incorporated new items from their recent buying trips and remixed their vintage wares. Each time Rita shares their booth, it just makes me want to shop with them more and more. After you take a look at their latest remix, I think you will too.
Thanks everyone for linking up!
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today,
please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter. No recipes, shop link-ups, or direct advertising, please.
- Link-back: Be sure to include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about. When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month’s featured posts to be Featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.
[inlinkz_linkup id=657412 mode=1]