Vintage Charm #10
Welcome to Vintage Charm!
Thanks to everyone who linked up last week,
and thanks so much for coming back to party with us.
We look forward to hearing about your vintage experiences–
your latest finds, crafts, and DIYs.
Link up your vintage: furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor, and more.
Your Party Hostesses
What We’ve Been Up to
Vintage Finds #64 * DIY Antler Pine Cone Wreath * A Very Thrifty Christmas * Trader Joe Gift Tag Upcycle
Sharon’s Blog * Facebook * Pinterest * Instagram
Kathleen’s Blog * Facebook * Pinterest * Instagram
Cecilia’s Blog * Facebook * Pinterest * Instagram
Diana’s Blog * Facebook * Pinterest * Instagram
You guys are such an inspiration with all of your creative, CHARM-filled posts.
Thank you so much for sharing your special posts with us at Vintage Charm.
— Sharon’s Pick —
Cathy at My 1929 Charmer is decorating for Christmas this year with a simple, old fashioned woodland theme. She wanted a deer head but didn’t like the high prices, so she decided to make her own. She generously shares her excellent tutorial for a DIY Christmas Woodland Deer Head.
— Kathleen’s Pick —
Joan Marie of Joan Marie & Co. shared this post: Old Cart and Precious Cargo. An old wooden cart, rusty wheels, and a zinc bucket filled with Christmas greens. What’s not to love?
— Cecilia’s Pick —
— Diana’s Pick —
I’ve seen many well-decorated homes this Christmas season, but Linda, from Itsy Bits and Pieces, has gone one step beyond with her vintage-style Christmas decor. Using a basic, neutral palette with some green wreaths and pillows thrown in, she has made her home irresistibly warm and inviting for the holidays.
Thank you all for linking up!
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today, please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter. No shop link-ups or direct advertising, please.
- Link-back: Be sure to include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about. When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month’s featured posts to be Featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.
[inlinkz_linkup id=590989 mode=1]
Greetings – I am beyond words at being Featured for the very first time with my “Old Cart” and new blog. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
You deserve it JoanMarie! I’ve enjoyed “partying” with you and we’re happy to have given you your first feature. Now we can say we knew you when…
Thanks so much for hosting Diana! Love the features. I’ve got to check them all out for sure.
Your welcome Tuula! We had some good ones this week 🙂
Hi Diana! I love all the features, they are really nice!!! Thanks for hosting!! xO
You are so welcome Katrin–thank you for partying with us!
Merry Christmas from a long time reader …
Thanks Linda, and Merry Christmas to you to. I’m so glad you introduced yourself. I’m going to pop over to your blog ASAP and get to know you a little better 🙂
Thank you for hosting the party! I so appreciate the feature and your very kind words, Diana…you made my day!
You’re welcome and I’m glad, Linda! You deserve it 🙂
Thank you for hosting Diana. Have a wonderful week – Merry Christmas. Cathy
You’re welcome Cathy, and Merry Christmas!
So many lovely ideas! How does one choose? That’s part of the fun!
Lots of great link-ups this week Mary Ann. I’d love to see some of your creations linked up–how about it?
Diana, awesome party, thank you for hosting!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!
You’re welcome Keri–thanks for being a “regular” 🙂
Love this weekly get together! It is always fun to see what everyone shares! Thanks to all of you for hosting this. Merry Merry Christmas!
Hi, Diana. It’s good to be back. I’ve been mildly crazed for a few weeks but things are looking better. Speaking of which — thanks for this week’s party. I know you’ve got to be busy. Merry Christmas.
I missed VC this weekk….MHHHHAAAAH!…Such a great bunch of goodies posted, will catch you again soon. And Merry Christmas, Diana and all the gals at VC, thanks for such great parties…and friendship! Merry Christmas, Sandi