Savvy Antique Seller II
Are you an antique lover who's never sold antiques before?
You have roomfuls of antiques, from collecting or inheritance, and you know they're worth good money, but you don't know how to sell them.
You enjoy buying antiques and think you'd be pretty good at selling them but getting started feels overwhelming.
Would you like someone to hold your hand and walk you through the steps of selling your vintage and antiques?
You tried selling antiques in the past but encountered obstacles that made you just give up and left you feeling defeated.
You're tired of trying to figure out how to do it on your own and would like someone to take you step-by-step through the process of setting up your dream antique biz.
You're frustrated with the mystifying technical side of things and need a patient, kind teacher to stand by you as you navigate the online world of selling. That's exactly why I created Savvy Antique Seller!
Introducing Savvy Antique Seller
A course that will teach you the basics you need to
start your antique business on Facebook Marketplace, Etsy, eBay, and an antique booth!
WHEN YOU TAKE THE COURSE YOU WILL...
- Discover the pros and cons of each platform: FB Marketplace, Etsy, eBay, & an antique booth so you can select the one(s) that fit you best.
- Receive detailed steps for establishing businesses on each platform so you don't have to figure it out on your own.
- Master the specific categories of items that sell well on each to allow you to hit the ground running.
- Learn how to navigate the "back end" of your online businesses so you can use each with ease.
- Pick up tips & tricks related to keeping good business records to ensure you don't overpay your taxes(!).
- Get tips on how to take the anxiety out of shipping so the fear doesn't keep you from selling online.
- Find out how to take high quality photos the easy way to ensure more sales.
- Discover my personal philosophy for dealing with customers that will create raving fans.
- Learn the top five places to source vintage and antiques for your business so you can maintain sufficient, good quality stock.
- Discover the price points for a huge number of antiques I sold in 2020 to help you price your stock and learn what to buy.
- And so much more!
- Facebook Marketplace: 1 webinar, 10 lessons, 2 PDF printables
- Etsy: 2 webinars, 17 lessons, 5 PDF handouts, 3 bonus Canva tutorials,
- Ebay: 2 webinars, 22 lessons, 6 PDF printables
- Antique booth: 1 webinar, 10 lessons, 5 PDF printables
- Where to Buy: 5 lessons, 1 PDF printable
- Becoming a Smart Buyer: 5 lessons
- Becoming a Smart Seller: 5 lessons
- Record Keeping: 6 lessons, 5 PDF printables
Start this course immediately for just
$347 $247 for a limited time!
WHAT READERS ARE SAYING ABOUT THE COURSE
LESLIE, Antique Seller
"I have loved your very informative website, subscribed to it, printed your printables, bought an eBook, watched your videos, and just generally 'lurked and learned' for months. I feel like I know you, and I certainly appreciate how hard you work. You and your energy are a wonder to me. Do you sleep?"
WENDY MORIN, Vintage Seller (+ Fusion Paint)
"I would never have ventured into some of the online venues that Diana taught us without her guidance! Because I am not a really proficient user of technology, I am sure that I would have given up long before successfully setting up my online platforms. It was challenging, but Diana was patient with her advice."
JEAN, Vintage Lover
"Congratulations on the article about you in For Women First magazine for women. I am happy to see you recognized for all you do. Your blog is always worth looking forward to. You educate, inspire, and just make us smile every time. Not an easy thing to do in every blog you post. But you manage to do so. You deserve the spotlight. Enjoy!!!"
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
I don't know ANYTHING about vintage or antiques. Will your course be over my head?
No! I created this course for beginners like you--those who've never sold antiques before, those just starting out, and sellers who want to learn how to sell on a new platform. I've filled the course with all kinds of beginner-level information and helpful graphics.
I've been selling vintage and antiques for years. Will I get anything out of your course?
If you are only selling on one of the four platforms I cover, and would like to add one or two more, then yes, you will learn a lot! In fact, you'll learn everything you need to know to get started on a new platform(s).
What do I need in order to successfully complete this course?
You need a computer and basic computer skills to complete this course, for example, knowing how to migrate photos from your phone or camera to your computer.
You don't need to purchase an expensive camera but you will need a smart phone that takes good quality photographs, along with the knowledge of how to use it.
I don't have a lot of money to invest in a business, can I get started with very little cash?
Yes! If you have $10 to $20 per week that you can use to invest in the purchase some vintage and antiques to sell (or already have items on hand), then you are ready to get started! It just may take you longer to grow than someone who has more to invest.
In the course, you'll learn how to create a successful antique business in the most frugal possible way.
Diana is the founder of Adirondack Girl @ Heart, a business that teaches antique lovers how to create successful antique business they love. She herself has been buying and selling antiques for almost 25 years.
For the last seven of those years, she has also written about these topics on her blog: Adirondack Girl @ Heart.
She writes price guides on collectibles like ironstone, baskets, and Pyrex; shares income reports including prices paid and prices realized; and gives all kinds of practical advice on how to buy, sell, and decorate with antiques.
You can find her selling on Facebook Marketplace, Etsy, Ebay, and at The Gristmill Antique Center in Troy (NY), where you’ll find farmhouse-style vintage and antiques.
She has been featured in Farmhouse Style, Country Sampler Christmas Decorating, and First for Women magazines.
When you take the Savvy Antique Seller course, you're setting yourself up for business success.
You get all the support you've been craving, which allows you to sell more AND make more money!