Welcome to Vintage Charm
Thanks so much for joining the party.
Link up your VINTAGE: furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor, and more.
Here’s What Your Hostesses Have Been Up To
— Diana’s Pick —
Well, I learned a new-to-me painting/finishing process from Kristine at The Painted Hive this week, and no, I’m not going to give it away here. Let me just say that I have a small metal filing cabinet of my own that is going to receive the same treatment. You’ll have to read A Filing Cabinet Hack yourself to learn about what Kristine did to achieve this amazing look. And those vintage-y file labels, yeah, I’ll be “borrowing” that idea, too 🙂
Debby at Debby Goes Shabby shared a gorgeous summer mantel inspired by a recent Goodwill find featuring her favorite Psalm. In her post Be Still, every detail is just lovely, but she had me with the charming pairing of a timeworn watering can filled with lush hydrangeas–swoon! Be sure to drop by and check out the rest of her inspirational mantel.
Tammy from One More Time Events is embarking on a new adventure. She recently opened up a darling farmhouse decor shop. All I need to hear is the word “farmhouse” and I’m there. She shares her oak roll top secretary desk that’s just to die for. She rejuvenated it with chalk paint, distressing, whitewashing, and sealing. The result is phenomenal and a true farmhouse decor home run! Stop by and check it out for yourself; you’re gonna love it.
Jan at Rickety Pickets shared a maple night stand that she picked up a while ago at Restore. I grew up with a lot of maple furniture, and I am so happy to see someone take a maple piece and give it such a lovely makeover. Jan changed the look by removing the louvered door and top rail. Then she painted it Annie Sloan Paris Grey and in my book, she couldn’t have picked a better color. Check out Jan’s Maple Night Stand Makeover and the vision she had for this piece.
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today,
please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve VINTAGE: finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter. No recipes, shop link-ups, or direct advertising, please. Please share only YOUR OWN photographs.
- Link-back: We’d love it if you included the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post or on your blog.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about! When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Each month we will select a Feature of the month, chosen from among the 12 features selected during that month. It will be featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.
[inlinkz_linkup id=721183 mode=1]