Welcome to Vintage Charm
Thanks so much for joining the party.
Link up your vintage: furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor, and more.
Here’s What Your Hostesses Have Been Up To
— Diana’s Pick —
We had a new-to-us blogger link up last week: Leigh from A Porch with a View. In DIY Chalkboard, she tells us about finding a beautiful, curvy flea market frame and turning it into a fabulous and functional chalkboard. She began blogging last fall and is doing a bang up job. Why not pop over and give her some love–leave a comment, follow her on social media, etc? Be sure to check out JUNKING on her navigation bar–
— Cecilia’s Pick —
If you are still getting snow this week, I’ve got some sunny spring inspiration just for you. Tammy, blogger at Patina and Paint, created an absolutely gorgeous Spring Floral Arrangement using a cabbage and a DIY favorite–a mason jar. Her project was inspired by Southern Living’s Facebook video, but Tammy chose her own favorite flowers for her version and the results are just beautiful. She shares the tutorial and supply list so we can make our own too. Which flowers would you choose?
— Sharon’s Pick —
Handan at The Navage Patch, the blog she shares with her husband, took an ornate mirror and made it over in a unique way. They took a so-so mirror that was gold and silver and brought out the best in it by painting it white and highlighting the ornate parts with Rub’n Buff. The finishing touch, adding an Irish blessing using frosted glass spray, made this Ornate Mirror Makeover simply splendid.
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today,
please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter. No recipes, shop link-ups, or direct advertising, please.
- Link-back: Be sure to include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about. When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month’s featured posts to be Featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.