Welcome to Vintage Charm
Did you see our Feature of the Year?
Robin at Redo It Yourself Inspiration!!
Please congratulate her on both: my blog post announcement
and on her blog post: Horse Carriage Bench Seat Makeover!!
Thanks so much for joining the party.
Link up your vintage: furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor, and more.
Here’s What Your Hostesses Have Been Up To
— Diana’s Pick —
I’ve been a huge fan of Sarah, the brains behind the blog, Sadie Seasongoods, for quite some time now. She pumps out consistently original, wildly creative crafts and DIYs week after week. This week’s project, a Vintage Rhinestone Button Bracelet, is certainly no exception. Fun and flirty, it’s something I would absolutely pay good money for. Love it to death.
If you follow Debbie, blogger at A Debbie Dabble Christmas, you know festive Christmas decorating in every nook and cranny is her specialty. I can imagine she was like a child in a candy store as she toured Christmas at Country Folk . It really was beautifully decorated–even the outside, my personal favorite. Pay Debbie a visit to see the rest of the charming tour.
Linda from At the Createarie really knows how to repurpose everyday objects. Can you guess what this beautiful hand decorated box USED to be? You’ll never guess! Stop over and read Distress….and Chip! to find out.
Rheta at Vintage Eve’s always writes the most informative posts about the vintage goods that she finds to stock her shop. In Napco Time! she tells the story of the company from founding until dissolution. She shared an adorable little cat that she found for her shop. Rheta concludes, and rightly so, that Napco gave us some of our favorite collectibles.
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today,
please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter. No recipes, shop link-ups, or direct advertising, please.
- Link-back: Be sure to include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about. When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month’s featured posts to be Featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.
[inlinkz_linkup id=689968 mode=1]