Welcome to Vintage Charm
Thanks for joining the party!
We look forward to reading all of your vintage posts–
your latest finds, crafts, and DIYs.
Link up your vintage: furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor, and more.
Here’s What Your Hostesses Have Been Up To
♦♦ Look for our Vintage Charm Christmas blog hop ♦♦
Coming December 4th, featuring your Vintage Charm hostesses.
Plan on joining in the fun by linking up Christmas posts
♦♦ At our December 8th Vintage Charm link party ♦♦
— Diana’s Pick —
I think I’ve discovered the perfect man-gift at Small Home Soul. Toni crafted a unique and personalized “gift” for her husband, Harvey out of letterpress blocks. She styled it perfectly with books, but it would look great on your man’s desk or in his man cave. I think I see Vintage Letterpress Block Personalized Decor in my future!
I am always inspired by the clever projects Claire at Pillar Box Blue shares week after week. This time she created the cutest upcycled Christmas ornaments with old sweaters and cookie cutters. They are absolutely darling! Claire provides a detailed tutorial including basic embroidery techniques and a template for anyone who doesn’t have cookie cutters, so we can make them too.
Isn’t this sparkling Christmas tree quite the decoration inspiration? Leanna of Faeries and Fauna shows you how she created her own DIY salt dough star garland. Just lovely as seen here with sparkling lights and that precious reindeer. Visit DIY Star Garland and get all the details!
Sarah at Sadie Seasongoods knew when she found this outdated jewelry valet with its padded top, it would be a great little sewing kit. So she set out to convert it from outdated to functional. It required only some simple modification and paint. The result — an outdated jewelry valet became wonderful sewing kit with a built-in pincushion. So go check out Sarah’s Baubles to Bobbins: A Valet Turned Sewing Kit.
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today,
please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter. No recipes, shop link-ups, or direct advertising, please.
- Link-back: Be sure to include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about. When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month’s featured posts to be Featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.
[inlinkz_linkup id=677733 mode=1]