Welcome to Vintage Charm
Thanks for joining the party!
We look forward to reading all of your vintage posts–
your latest finds, crafts, and DIYs.
Link up your vintage: furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor, and more.
Here’s What Your Hostesses Have Been Up To
– KATHLEEN –
DIY White Modern Farmhouse Painted Kitchen Cabinets
Facebook * Pinterest * Instagram
— Diana’s Pick —
Last week, Jessica, who blogs at My DIY Envy, radically transformed a 80’s era TV Cabinet into a thing of beauty. “Soldier Blue” milk paint and a set of brushed metal handles helped create a handsome piece of furniture that I’m sure filled many readers with DIY envy(!).
There is so much talent out in blogland and on Pinterest; it’s not often I come across a technique that I have never heard of before. I’ve seen a variety of lovely DIY countertops–from painted, to concrete, to reclaimed wood. Marie-Helene from Kingsbury Brook Farm shares a detailed tutorial on How to Make Laminate Countertops Look Like Wood and let me tell you, they are stunning! It would never occur to me that they are anything but wood. I am so inspired, there may be a makeover for my countertops in the near future.
— Kathleen’s Pick —
Guest Feature: Lisa from Recreated Designs shares a great faux, 3-dimensional painting tip in Making a Stencil Multidimensional on My Faux Galvanized Pail. It’s a simple trick that anyone can do to make their artwork stand out and be noticed. As someone who likes to stencil, I’ll definitely be trying this one out. Her pails look fabulous, by the way.
— Sharon’s Pick —
Sarah at Sadie Seasongoods made the most adorable fabric pumpkins I’ve seen this year. She brilliantly chose bandanna’s to create her pumpkins, and she shares her terrific tutorial with us in Country Bumpkin Halloween Bandanna Pumpkin. Love these delightful bandanna pumpkins!
Thanks everyone for linking up!
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today,
please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter. No recipes, shop link-ups, or direct advertising, please.
- Link-back: Be sure to include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about. When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month’s featured posts to be Featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.
[inlinkz_linkup id=664237 mode=1]