Welcome to Vintage Charm
Thanks for joining the party!
We look forward to reading all of your vintage posts–
your latest finds, crafts, and DIYs.
Link up your vintage: furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor, and more.
Here’s What Your Hostesses Have Been Up To
— Diana’s Pick —
Nothing like a dramatic makeover to put a smile on my face. Handan’s recent Tea Cart Makeover at The Navage Patch, the blog she shares with her husband, did just that–made me smile. Her attention to detail can be clearly seen in the absolutely beautiful finished product. Great styling and photos, too, Handan!
— Cecilia’s Pick —
Mary Jo at Master”PIECES” of My Life has created the most charming End of Summer Tablescape Alfresco. I adore her mix of rustic and refined and am totally smitten with those fabulous galvanized trays she used as platters and then garnished with rosemary sprigs. Perfection!
— Kathleen’s Pick —
— Sharon’s Pick —
Joy at A Vintage Green put together a late summer wreath incorporating fresh hydrangea branches, some old wire, and a sign made from scrap wood. I love all the elements in Joy’s wreath, and they came together beautifully. If like me, you love all things that are rustic and lovely with a twist of whimsy, Joy’s wreath hits all the marks.
Thanks everyone for linking up!
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today,
please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter. No recipes, shop link-ups, or direct advertising, please.
- Link-back: Be sure to include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about. When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month’s featured posts to be Featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.
[inlinkz_linkup id=661061 mode=1]