Welcome to Vintage Charm
Thanks for joining the party!
We look forward to reading all of your vintage posts–
your latest finds, crafts, and DIYs.
Link up your vintage: furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor, and more.
Here’s What Your Hostesses Have Been Up To
Guys, it was SO hard for me to pick just one favorite this week.
I love all your vintage ideas, your decorating, crafts, projects, and especially your “stories.”
We are in our 10th month of Vintage Charm and I have really enjoyed getting to know you all!
— Diana’s Pick —
All I can say is, “Wow,” whenever I get a glimpse of Darrielle’s amazing home decorating. Her Wordless Wednesday post is overflowing with images that reflect her furniture painting skills and decorating chops. Looking for elegant, French-inspired, shabby chic? You’ll find it at D.D.’s Cottage and Design.
— Cecilia’s Pick —
— Kathleen’s Pick —
I absolutely love what Lisa at Recreated Designs did with a recent vintage barn sale find. She turned some adorable Vintage Spice Bottles into cheery hanging vases. Vintage, rustic, love it!
— Sharon’s Pick —
Janice from the Sawdust Sisters embarked on a master bathroom makeover. She started with the light fixture over the sink. All I can say is WOW! She took a ho-hum light fixture and turned into a stunner. She also wrote a great tutorial so we can do it too. Hop on over to see Janice’s Bathroom Light Fixture Makeover.
Thanks eyeryone for linking up!
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today,
please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter. No recipes, shop link-ups, or direct advertising, please.
- Link-back: Be sure to include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about. When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month’s featured posts to be Featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.
[inlinkz_linkup id=649606 mode=1]