Welcome to Vintage Charm
Thanks for joining the party!
We look forward to reading all of your vintage posts–
your latest finds, crafts, and DIYs.
Link up your vintage: furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor, and more.
Here’s What Your Hostesses Have Been Up To
I get a real kick out of seeing everyone’s posts each week.
Your “junk” finds and DIYs really get my creative juices flowing–thanks so much for joining in!
We hope you’ll take some time to visit a few link-ups & make new friends.
— Diana’s Pick —
From the curvy soaking tub to the vintage buffet-turned-sink, Tarah, at Grandma’s House DIY, has hit a home run with her gorgeous, vintage-inspired master bathroom. The combo of crisp, white bead board and navy paint are the perfect finishing touches in this lovely, well-conceived bath.
— Cecilia’s Pick —
Tania at Little Vintage Cottage shared her recently rearranged eclectic living room refresh. Her style features so many delightful layers, it was difficult to choose just one photo. Imagine boho meets cottage chic sprinkled with whimsical vintage accents! Better yet, drop by and check out all of the loveliness for yourself!
— Kathleen’s Pick —
Heidi at My Sweet Cottage really knows how to go camping in style. She shares her tips for a flawless trip in A Makeover For a Vintage Airstream. Anyone who loves Airstreams and has ever dreamed of owning one (like me!) will love this write-up that includes tips and tricks for making your camping experience both a fun and memorable one.
— Sharon’s Pick —
Florence at Vintage Southern Picks shares her list of the top ten things she looks for at yard sales. It is an impressive list that let me know my list is incomplete and needs an update. Check out Florence’s list to see what vintage goodies you may have left behind.
Thank you all for linking up!
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today,
please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter. No recipes, shop link-ups, or direct advertising, please.
- Link-back: Be sure to include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about. When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month’s featured posts to be Featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.
[inlinkz_linkup id=647953 mode=1]