So sorry to everyone who tried to link up earlier in the day.
I had to go out of town unexpectedly & screwed up today’s post.
But here I am “live” at 8 pm, so if you haven’t already, link up!
Welcome to Vintage Charm
Thanks for joining the party!
We look forward to reading all of your vintage posts–
your latest finds, crafts, and DIYs.
Link up your vintage: furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor, and more.
Here’s What Your Hostesses Have Been Up To
Thank you faithful party-ers (and newcomers, too!)
for making Vintage Charm a fun place to hang out.
We just love seeing your wonderfully creative posts week after week.
— Diana’s Pick —
Sometimes there’s just nothing better than a good post filled with great junkin’ finds, and Dianne, who blogs at Deannie’s Stash never disappoints. She’s a great vintage buyer/seller who regularly shares her finds with readers, and she’s pretty handy at DIY and crafting of all kinds, too. In Junk Treasures #10 she shares many of her great buys, but I’m absolutely in love with her vintage metal picnic basket in plaid.
— Sharon’s Pick —
Jillian from Bella Rosa Antiques has a great eye for selecting the best of the best vintage. Last week she scored some major vintage finds at a single sale but let one vintage basket of goodies get away. Hop over to Vintage Finds of the Week and One That Got Away to see what she found and just what got away.
If there’s anyone who loves bling as much as I do (if not more!) it’s Janice from Curtains in My Tree. She has an incredible knack for embellishing pretty things with bits and bobs like pearls and rhinestones. Check out her Another Shell Bowl for some gorgeous summer bling and perhaps some inspiration for making your own crafty summer DIY. I know she’s inspired me.
— Cecilia’s Pick —
Rhonda at Ramblings of a Southern Girl whipped up a delightful Brunch at the Lake for Two. She didn’t allow the windy day to prevent her from setting a gorgeous table complete with vintage china and my personal favorite, whimsical head vases. I just adore the intricate details of the charming vases and learning about their origin in Rhonda’s post. I haven’t come across any of these lovelies, but they are definitely on my thrifting radar! A meal with a friend, beautiful surroundings, and a pretty table setting–what could be better?
— Tuula’s Pick —
Robin from Redo It Yourself Inspirations had wanted a carriage bench forever, and when she finally found one, it didn’t look much like the inspiration piece she had seen. Using an old fashioned aging technique, which I myself have used on occasion, was just the beginning of this gorgeous horse carriage bench seat makeover. You really must pop over and check out the before. You won’t believe it!
Thank you all for linking up!
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today,
please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter. No recipes, shop link-ups, or direct advertising, please.
- Link-back: Be sure to include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about. When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month’s featured posts to be Featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.
[inlinkz_linkup id=639272 mode=1]