Welcome to Vintage Charm
Thanks for joining the party!
We look forward to reading all of your vintage posts–
your latest finds, crafts, and DIYs.
Link up your vintage: furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor, and more.
Here’s What Your Hostesses Have Been Up To
You charmed us with your creativity and talent last week.
I hope everyone is enjoying the party as much as we are.
Thanks so much joining in and please don’t forget to make some new friends along the way.
— Diana’s Pick —
If you’re in the mood to enjoy some great vintage finds, then Melissa’s Antiques is the blog to follow. This girl buys good “junk” and she buys it in large quantities, which is just what she did on a recent trek she called, The Trucking Auction. I am in love with her amazing “Oversize Load” sign. Melissa, you are one prize-winning antique dealer.
— Sharon’s Pick —
Vanessa at I Believe in Pink was Feeling Blue, but not in a sad way. She was just trying resist her instinct to paint with Annie Sloan Old White, and she did by painting an adorable little cabinet aqua blue. The story doesn’t end there, but you need to read it for yourself in Vanessa own words. Needless to say the little cabinet turned out beautifully.
— Cecilia’s Pick —
Joy at A Vintage Green is the queen of clever stenciling, and I just love the sweet vignette created with her latest endeavor. Dried hydrangeas, colorful blue jays, and a vintage hankie–what’s not to love? Joy always shares step-by-step tutorials so be sure to drop by for the details of her handy stenciled caddy.
When I saw these repurposed vintage bottle cap creations, I was instantly smitten. I love that Tamara from Where Blessings Gather used her bottle caps to make these wonderful key rings with such sweet hand stamped messages on them. How fun! Pop on over and check them out.
Thank you all for linking up!
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today,
please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter. No recipes, shop link-ups, or direct advertising, please.
- Link-back: Be sure to include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about. When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month’s featured posts to be Featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.
[inlinkz_linkup id=622266 mode=1]