Welcome to Vintage Charm
Thanks for joining the party!
We look forward to reading all of your vintage posts–
your latest finds, crafts, and DIYs.
Link up your vintage: furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor, and more.
Here’s What Your Hostesses Have Been Up To
Such a bountiful crop of fantastic posts last week.
You all continue to excite and amaze us with your creativity.
Let’s take a look at some of our favorites, and don’t forget to check out our VC Pinterest board for more.
— Diana’s Pick —
You’ll find oodles of information about Mid-Century Modern (MCM) in this terrific article by Ann Marie and David at Iris Abbey. Their expertise is evident as they describe the style and explain its roots, while providing some great images, including a couple from their antiques booth at the Avonlea Antiques and Design Gallery.
— Sharon’s Pick —
Well Sarah at Sadie Seasongoods has done it again. She came up with the most unique message and reminder center ever. Who but Sarah would think of putting a vintage wash board, some hardware, and a couple of mouse traps together to create a Vintage Washboard Message & Reminder Center? Visit her for a step by step tutorial.
— Kathleen’s Pick —
— Cecilia’s Pick —
I’m a pushover when it comes to vintage postcards. Jillian from Bella Rosa Antiques shared her gorgeous Easter collection featuring vintage chicks and bunnies. Swoon…hop on over to see more pretties.
— Tuula’s Pick —
I love chalkboard paint, and Lisa from Recreated Designs used it in this fabulous makeover of a century old Chifferobe. The chalkboard paint looks so great with the blue/grey colour, and I love that the designs on the drawers and the door can be easily changed. How fun is that? Be sure to pop over to check it out.
Thank you all for linking up!
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today,
please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter. No shop link-ups or direct advertising, please.
- Link-back: Be sure to include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about. When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month’s featured posts to be Featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.
[inlinkz_linkup id=610160 mode=1]