Welcome to Vintage Charm
Thanks for coming to the party!
We look forward to reading all of your vintage posts–
your latest finds, crafts, and DIYs.
Link up your vintage: furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor, and more.
Here’s What Your Hostesses Have Been Up To
So many great posts to choose from this week–you guys are so inspiring!
Here are just a few of our favorites. Check out our VC Pinterest board for more.
— Diana’s Pick —
Incorporating vintage luggage into home decor continues to regularly show up in home decorating magazines. This week, Lisa atRecreated Designs transforms three pieces of luggage into the most attractive Vintage Suitcase Side Table. Wait until you read about the process she used to achieve her fabulous look–you’ll be surprised, it’s so easy.
— Sharon’s Pick —
Penny from Penny’s Vintage Home found some very ingenious ways to repurpose vintage silver in her Master Bathroom Makeover. In fact her bathroom makeover is just overflowing with clever ideas. Visit Penny to experience her stunning bathroom makeover.
— Kathleen’s Pick —
— Cecilia’s Pick —
I adore this charming festive heart created by Mary from The Boondocks Blog. Mary is one thrifty and clever lady, and you will not believe what her crafting material was for the big bold heart. Consider me impressed and guess what I’ll be saving from now on…
— Tuula’s Pick —
This guest bedroom created by Terry from Forever Decorating is so charming. I absolutely love its vintage feel. Except for the bed and some trim, she shopped her own house to put this fabulous room together. Wouldn’t you want to stay here? There are so many great details you’ll just have to pop over and take a look for yourself.
Thank you all for linking up!
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today,
please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter. No shop link-ups or direct advertising, please.
- Link-back: Be sure to include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about. When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month’s featured posts to be Featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.
[inlinkz_linkup id=606429 mode=1]