Welcome to Vintage Charm
Thanks so much for joining the party.
Link up your VINTAGE: furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor, and more.
Here’s What Your Hostesses Have Been Up To
— Diana’s Pick —
In Perfect Timing Pat at Bringing French Country Home tells us the story of a fantastic [cheap] estate sale find that she and her husband scored–a Waterbury mantel clock dating to the Civil War period. They brought the $5.00 broken clock home with them and proceeded to give it some badly needed TLC and turned it into a thing of beauty. Nice job guys.
— Cecilia’s Pick —
— Kathleen’s Pick —
Kathleen over at The Creative Side sure is modest. In her post, Furniture Coffee Station Table Flip, she shares with us her gorgeous thrift store table transformation. Seeing as it was only her second furniture flip, if I were her I’d be shouting from the rooftops, “Look what I did!” She lovingly restored the table and then painted it in the most lovely shade of pale pink: “Stolen Kiss” — gotta love that name. Pinks just happen to be pretty popular these days, so she hit that one out of the ballpark as well. I’d say she’s well on her way to a very successful furniture flipping future. So stop by her blog, check it out, and tell her congrats on a job well done!
— Sharon’s Pick —
Laura from Junque Cottage showed us How to Add Primitive Style to Your Home Easily and on a Budget. I love her tagline “farmhouse decor on a chicken feed budget.” She shares her favorite four items to buy whenever she finds them at a good price, and how she uses them in her home. Pay Laura a visit to see her beautiful farmhouse in the heart of Texas.
Thanks everyone for linking up!
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today,
please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve VINTAGE: finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter. No recipes, shop link-ups, or direct advertising, please. Please share only YOUR OWN photographs.
- Link-back: We’d love it if you included the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post or on your blog.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about! When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Each month we will select a Feature of the month, chosen from among the 12 features selected during that month. It will be featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.