Welcome to Vintage Charm
Thanks so much for joining the party.
Link up your VINTAGE: furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor, and more.
MAY FEATURE OF THE MONTH
Penny @ Penny’s Vintage Home
Here’s What Your Hostesses Have Been Up To
— Diana’s Pick —
I’ve been loving these farmhouse style trays for quite a while now and seeing this one from Diana at Dreams Factory put a big smile on my face. Everything about it is just perfection–those wonderful farmhouse handles and the French graphic on the white background–ooh la la. In her tutorial, available over at The Graphics Fairy, Diana gives all the details necessary to create a French Farmhouse Tray of your very own.
AnnMarie from Musings of a Vintage Junkie has gone Crazy for Succulents, and you will too when you see the whimsical projects around her home and garden. The chicken feeder planter is my favorite, but you won’t want to miss her darling wreath, so be sure to pop over to see her creative ideas!
— Sharon’s Pick —
Fabiola at Fabi Fabu found a vintage jewelry chest that was in need of a makeover. She started by painting it a lovely shade of blue. The window on the door is stained glass so to give the window a vintage look she painted the inside of the window with gold paint and distressed it. She then distressed the whole piece with gold paint to coordinate with the stained glass window door. The result is incredible. Hop over to Fabi Fabu to see this vintage jewelry chest makeover and two more that she completed recently.
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today,
please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve VINTAGE: finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter. No recipes, shop link-ups, or direct advertising, please. Please share only YOUR OWN photographs.
- Link-back: We’d love it if you included the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post or on your blog.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about! When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Each month we will select a Feature of the month, chosen from among the 12 features selected during that month. It will be featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.
[inlinkz_linkup id=718353 mode=1]