Welcome to Vintage Charm
Thanks so much for joining the party.
Link up your VINTAGE: furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor, and more.
Here’s What Your Hostesses Have Been Up To
— Diana’s Pick —
Kudos to all the bloggers who participated in the One Room Challenge (ORC), but especially to Kathryn at The Dedicated House who showcased her amazing decorating chops in her submission: Breakfast Nook Reveal. Her spectacular hand-stenciled walls, together with the French-style mirror and striking gray table and side board duo, combine to create an elegant room filled with beauty and charm.
Some of you may know Sarah from her other two blogs: Classical Homemaking and Belle’s Library. Her latest endeavor is a new blog called The Victorian Letter Writers Guild, where readers can join a summer pen-friend exchange. I’m enthralled by Sarah’s artful posts about the charm and tools associated with what has sadly become a lost art–letter writing. 5 Things I Didn’t Know About Wax Letter Seals is a lovely post with some unusual and interesting facts that you’ll enjoy when you pay Sarah a visit.
Jaclyn from the blog One Thousand Oaks is a true farmhouse lover (which, by the way, is just my kind of girl). Last week she shared her DIY Whitewash Finish recipe and provided a tutorial explaining how to make it and how she used it. It’s absolutely fabulous as the finishing touch on her DIY farmhouse side table. I’m not sure which I love more, the table or the finish! I’m in the process of a dining room reno myself, and I could definitely use some of her ideas. Drop by and see the awesome finished product.
Kathy from Southern Style Southern Charm has a new favorite highway yard sale – U.S. Highway 11 Antique Alley Yard Sale. It runs from Meridian, Mississippi to Bristol, Virginia and takes place the weekend after Mother’s Day. According to Kathy, it is 502 miles of yard sale awesomeness. After hearing all Kathy had to say about this sale I am putting it on my calendar for next year. You might want to check it out for yourself.
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today,
please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve VINTAGE: finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter. No recipes, shop link-ups, or direct advertising, please. Please share only YOUR OWN photographs.
- Link-back: We’d love it if you included the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post or on your blog.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about! When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Each month we will select a Feature of the month, chosen from among the 12 features selected during that month. It will be featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.
[inlinkz_linkup id=717045 mode=1]