Welcome to Vintage Charm
Thanks so much for joining the party.
Link up your VINTAGE: furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor, and more.
APRIL FEATURE OF THE MONTH
Claire @ Pillar Box Blue
Here’s What Your Hostesses Have Been Up To
— Diana’s Pick —
Debra from Shoppe No.5 took a plain bed tray and gave it a fabulous upgrade using a few simple materials she had on hand, like chalk paint and fabric–and just in time for Mother’s Day, too! Was she giving her children a hint? Maybe, but she was also taking part in a regular, Thrift Store Upcycle Challenge, along with over thirty other bloggers. Great project and helpful tutorial, too.
I think most of us can relate to Lauren from Wonderfully Made and her attempt to avoid estate sales as she declutters her home. Fortunately, she couldn’t resist stopping at a half price sale where she scored this charming Vintage Glove Box. At first, Lauren wasn’t sure of the box’s purpose, but purchased it because she was drawn to the intricate design. After a little research, she learned her new find is from the early 1900’s, plus a very interesting back story, you’ll enjoy reading for yourself. Pay Lauren a visit to get the details and see the rest of the vintage treasures she scored half price!
— Kathleen’s Pick —
When I first saw this incredible shabby chic globe over at Penny’s Vintage Home I thought to myself, “Where did she buy that? I want one, too!” Little did I know that she MADE IT HERSELF! How have I not thought of this? Absolute genius, Penny! It goes oh so beautifully with your travel-themed family room, but it could certainly stand alone as a great addition to any shabby chic decor collection. I’m sure your chalkboard globe was nice, but this — it’s simply stunning. (And trust me, I NEVER use the word stunning!) Readers, be sure to stop by and see not only this beautiful globe, but the lovely family room as well. I will definitely be making one of these…
— Sharon’s Pick —
Lisa from Recreated Designs found an incredible vintage buffet for $20. She fell in love with its beauty and storage potential. The buffet turned out to be perfect for her home, but she wanted to make it special. Lisa achieved her goal in a wonderful way. Her grandmother kept many cards and letters to and from her family over the years, and Lisa decided to line the top drawer with them. The vintage buffet already captured her heart but being able to see those letters each time she opens the drawer makes it priceless to her. Visit Lisa to see how to Use Cherished Letters to Make Old Furniture Special.
Thanks everyone for linking up!
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today,
please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve VINTAGE: finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter. No recipes, shop link-ups, or direct advertising, please. Please share only YOUR OWN photographs.
- Link-back: We’d love it if you included the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post or on your blog.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about! When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Each month we will select a Feature of the month, chosen from among the 12 features selected during that month. It will be featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.
[inlinkz_linkup id=712931 mode=1]