Welcome to Vintage Charm
Thanks so much for joining the party.
Link up your VINTAGE: furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor, and more.
Here’s What Your Hostesses Have Been Up To
— Diana’s Pick —
Just when you think you’ve seen it all, along comes Clair from Pillar Box Blue with a fabulous new-to-me DIY that just blows my mind. Using an assortment of vintage china and tea cups, she created a mosaic wall planter that serves as both a planter and a stunning piece of artwork. I especially love it planted with adorable succulents, as you see here.
When it comes to setting a charming vintage tablescape, Lora from Create & Ponder is a girl after my own heart. In Add Luscious Layers to Your Tablescape, she shares step by step how to style a gorgeous garden inspired table, set with lovely vintage layers. These pottery serving pieces caught my eye, but you really must pay her a visit to enjoy the attention Lora pays to every single detail of her sweet spring tablescape.
Dany from My Little Old World has made me smile in a big way. Not only has she shared with us the teacup and other goodies she received as a participant in The Enchanting Rose 10th Teacup & Mug Exchange, but she also shares with us her adorable Augustus bunny rabbit as well. If you’ve ever thought of joining in the teacup exchange, this is the post to read. And as far as adorable pets are concerned, I have always wanted a lop eared rabbit. After seeing the photos of Augustus, my desire for a rabbit has been rekindled — just don’t tell my husband! Thank you, Dany, for making me smile.
Amber from Follow The Yellow Brick Home had a great Easter Weekend Junkin’ Finds. She found several things on my junking “want” list. Great patina abounds on her finds. My favorite is an old rusty golf ball basket and a model Eiffel Tower. Go check her post out, she only hit three sales and spend a mere $8. I would love to go junkin’ with Amber anytime!
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today,
please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve VINTAGE: finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter. No recipes, shop link-ups, or direct advertising, please. Please share only YOUR OWN photographs.
- Link-back: We’d love it if you included the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post or on your blog.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about! When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Each month we will select a Feature of the month, chosen from among the 12 features selected during that month. It will be featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.