Welcome to Vintage Charm
Thanks so much for joining the party.
Link up your vintage: furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor, and more.
Here’s What Your Hostesses Have Been Up To
— Diana’s Pick —
— Cecilia’s Pick —
I’ve really been enjoying Paula’s weekly series Vintage Monday, on her blog Sweet Pea. Last week she shared some charming Easter Decor, including this precious Blue Ridge Pottery lamb plate from the 40s that belonged to her dad. Isn’t it the sweetest? Pop over to see the rest of Paula’s vintage treasures!
Mickie from The Speckled Hen Cottage brought back warm memories from my childhood with her recent post on Ye Old Curiosity Shop, green transferware by Royal. Mickie’s been collecting it for quite some time now and she shares with us some unexpected additions to her collection. She also shares how she started her collecting journey. It’s a lovely story, and definitely worth a read.
Karee at The Vintage Chateau loves charm bracelets. Her book club recently read The Curious Charms of Arthur Pepper, an enchanting story of a widower who discovers a charm bracelet that his wife never wore. Arthur set out to learn the story behind each charm. Karee understands the need to know about each charm and makes the analogy that a charm bracelet is a “scrapbook” with each charm bringing to mind a special memory. Karee had so many charms she even created a charm necklace. She plans to start a charm bracelet for her only granddaughter’s eighth birthday so she can start making her own “jewelry scrapbook.” So now I’m off to find the charm bracelet from my teens.
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today,
please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter. No recipes, shop link-ups, or direct advertising, please. Please share only YOUR OWN photographs.
- Link-back: Be sure to include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about. When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month’s featured posts to be Featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.
[inlinkz_linkup id=710095 mode=1]