Welcome to Vintage Charm
Thanks for joining the party!
We look forward to reading all of your vintage posts–
your latest finds, crafts, and DIYs.
Link up your vintage: furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor, and more.
March Feature of the Month
Amy @ Brocante Treasures
Here’s What Your Hostesses Have Been Up To
— Diana’s Pick —
Mandy gave us a project last week on her blog From Splinter to Splendor that’s after my own heart. She took a hunk of old, curvy wood and turned it into a fabulous As For Me and My House Sign. Though its previous-life-purpose is a bit shocking, it makes a lovely, vintage looking sign, perfect for over her mantel.
Nancy from Slightly Coastal says that Easter is her favorite holiday, which is certainly evident by the absolutely swoon worthy Easter Tablescape she created. Her charming nature inspired setting is so enchanting I could almost imagine the butterfly flitting about the table–not to mention those darling golden birds. Delightful, Nancy!
Lindsey from Repurpose and Upcycle has managed to achieve a shiplap wall look in her son’s room without using any power tools. I’ve toyed with the shiplap idea for some time now, and I’m more convinced than ever after reading her tutorial that SHIPLAP With NO Power Tools is a distinct possibility in my future. Maybe in yours, too? Thanks for the inspiration, Lindsey!
Florence from Vintage Southern Picks created a charming Spring- Easter Centerpiece with a vintage birdcage and a few other spring treasures. Florence put the centerpiece together in such a way that it can easily be converted from an Easter Centerpiece to spring by simply removing the Easter eggs. So versatile and totally delightful!
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today,
please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter. No recipes, shop link-ups, or direct advertising, please.
- Link-back: We’d love it if you would include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about. When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month’s featured posts to be Featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.
[inlinkz_linkup id=707424 mode=1]