Welcome to Vintage Charm
Thanks so much for joining the party.
Link up your vintage: furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor, and more.
Here’s What Your Hostesses Have Been Up To
— Diana’s Pick —
If you enjoy the rustic look of reclaimed wood, then you’ll want to run over to Anika’s DIY Life where Anika takes us step by step through the process she employed to Build a DIY Emerson Buffet. She clues us in on how to mimic the look of reclaimed wood in order create her wonderfully handsome buffet–not to be missed.
True confession time: As an avid gardener, I’ll admit that until very recently, I’ve been somewhat close-minded when it comes to faux flowers. However, after discovering some very thrifty and realistic looking blooms for my latest project, I’ve adjusted my attitude. Jennifer at Decorated Chaos not only knows this secret, but in How to Shop for Faux Flowers, she also shares her tips for arranging realistic looking bouquets, plus a source that might surprise you. If you were like me, and not easily convinced, pay Jennifer a visit and see for yourself!
You don’t have to be a wine drinker to love Pat from Bringing French Country Home’s latest estate sale find. You just have to love French vintage. And that I do! Pat was lucky enough to score a rare French vintage wine crate that I would have fought for myself. She brought it home and styled it beautifully. To be honest I’m jealous, but in the best way! Stop by and visit her French Wine Crate Finds. Awesome score, Pat–
Leanna from Faeries and Fauna shared a tour of her charming home decorated for spring. The decor throughout her home shows a light but lovely spring touch. Something as simple as toning down her three-tier stand with birch bark makes a huge impact. My favorite vignette is the two rabbit sentries guarding their prize carrots in a galvanized tub, but be sure not to miss the giant carrots Leanna made for her granddaughters. Hop over to the Faeries and Fauna Spring Home Tour to see which vignette is your favorite.
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today,
please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter. No recipes, shop link-ups, or direct advertising, please. Please share only YOUR OWN photographs.
- Link-back: Be sure to include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about. When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month’s featured posts to be Featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.