Welcome to Vintage Charm
Thanks so much for joining the party.
Link up your vintage: furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor, and more.
Here’s What Your Hostesses Have Been Up To
— Diana’s Pick —
I think I’m coming around to the Mid-century Modern way of thinking, especially after seeing the handsome MCM MOD Dresser Makeover by Gina at Art is Beauty. It’s absolute perfection–almost glamorous, and most certainly a show-piece.
— Cecilia’s Pick —
Rita at Panoply shared the
Carol from The Red Painted Cottage chases the winter blues away with a unique decorating idea, one that I just love. As a self-professed “antlers lover,” I am always fascinated by new and different ways to display antlers. And Carol certainly wins the blue ribbon for her delicately flowered makeover of an old set of antlers that really needed a spring refresh. I’m now on the hunt for another set of antlers that I can gussy up as well! See Carol’s Decorating An Antler For Spring With Tutorial to get the lowdown on how to create your own.
— Sharon’s Pick —
Melissa’s Antiques is one of my favorite blogs to follow. Melissa finds the best deals on vintage wares and she buys a lot. She has antique mall booths and online stores to keep stocked. Most recently she went to a box lot auction where she won 17 boxes of goodies and 4 “good old quilts” for a mere $20. She hit the jackpot because those boxes held lots of vintage treasures. Check out her latest haul at March So Far. Wowzer!!
Thanks everyone for linking up!
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today,
please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter. No recipes, shop link-ups, or direct advertising, please. Please share only YOUR OWN photographs.
- Link-back: Be sure to include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about. When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month’s featured posts to be Featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.