Welcome to Vintage Charm
Thanks for joining the party!
We look forward to reading all of your vintage posts–
your latest finds, crafts, and DIYs.
Link up your vintage: furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor, and more.
February Feature of the Month
Debby @ Debby Goes Shabby
Here’s What Your Hostesses Have Been Up To
— Diana’s Pick —
Last week, Penny from Penny’s Vintage Home Repurposed a Wicker Settee that had seen better days in such a delightfully creative way. I love outside-the-box thinking, and this is such a great example of that. Using plants and decorative items purchased at garage sales, she frugally put together a stunning display.
In her weekly “Creative Friday” post, Cecilia, blogger at The B Farm, shared her latest project–an upcycled box she created to store her tea. It’s a beauty and you’ll enjoy seeing how she transformed the container but just wait until you see the photos from her trip to England that inspired the project. In Time for Tea, Cecilia takes us on a tour from Bath to London to Stonehenge, to the picturesque village where she captured this lovely cottage. Her photos are simply charming; hop over to see the beauty for yourself!
Charged with the task of refreshing her parent’s laundry room, Kristine from The Painted Hive needed a solution to hide their washing machine. Their laundry room adjoins the main hallway in their house and doesn’t have a dedicated door so it is entirely in the open. Her solution was to DIY a mini barn door cover-up for the washing machine. She shares her wonderful tutorial with us so we can install our own mini barn doors in place of ordinary doors wherever space permits. Check it out at DIY Mini Barn Doors…A Complete Tutorial.
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today,
please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter. No recipes, shop link-ups, or direct advertising, please.
- Link-back: We’d love it if you would include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about. When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month’s featured posts to be Featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.
[inlinkz_linkup id=699981 mode=1]