Welcome to Vintage Charm
Thanks so much for joining the party.
Link up your vintage: furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor, and more.
Here’s What Your Hostesses Have Been Up To
— Diana’s Pick —
Debby, the mastermind behind Debby Goes Shabby, created a magazine cover shot in her post Enchanted Moments, in response to a blogger challenge, and my oh my, what a stunning job she did. Tucking several dozen red roses inside the drawer of her vintage, shabby chic dresser resulted in a truly romantic Valentine scene.
— Cecilia’s Pick —
Liz, blogger at Simple Decorating Tips, begins her post, How I Turned this $10 Piece of Junk into a Masterpiece, with a question. She asks whether her readers would have purchased the broken clock for $10. As much as I love a good upcycling challenge, I would have probably answered in the negative, and it would have been my loss. You absolutely must see the before photos to fully appreciate Liz’s creative vision. Well done, Liz–it is a masterpiece!
— Kathleen’s Pick —
Debra at Shoppe No. 5 recently saw a table in the antique mall where she has a booth that desperately needed a makeover. After a debate with herself, she took it home and gave it an incredible makeover with milk paint and a stencil. Pay Debra a visit to see all the work that went into A Vintage Table That Needs a Makeover. I think you will agree that she did an amazing job.
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today,
please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter. No recipes, shop link-ups, or direct advertising, please.
- Link-back: Be sure to include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about. When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month’s featured posts to be Featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.