Welcome to Vintage Charm
Thanks so much for joining the party.
Link up your vintage: furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor, and more.
Here’s What Your Hostesses Have Been Up To
— Diana’s Pick —
If you are a farmhouse fan and have not yet discovered Knick of Time, where Angie Chavez blogs, then you need to run, not walk, to her beautiful site. It’s filled with all kinds of farmhouse decorating and DIYs, like this post: Farmhouse White Kitchen Shelves, which features simple, perfectly styled shelving that aptly reflects her creative talent.
Susan from Ash Tree Cottage is a girl after my own heart. She wanted to brighten the dreary January days by adding some yellow to her studio and found the perfect Sunny Yellow Cottage Fabric. Although she’d first planned to sew pillows, Susan decided instead to use it as shelf backing in her mini hutch. It only takes a glance at the charming hutch and complementary fabric to see she made the right choice! Pay Susan a visit to check out where she found her lovely fabric and its original intended use.
Lora at Lora B Create and Ponder took some vintage odds and ends and created a charming Valentine vignette. Don’t you love when someone creates something amazing from ordinary bits and pieces? Pay Lora a visit to see her creativity flow in From White Elephant to Valentine.
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today,
please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter. No recipes, shop link-ups, or direct advertising, please.
- Link-back: Be sure to include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about. When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month’s featured posts to be Featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.