Welcome to Vintage Charm
Thanks so much for joining the party.
Link up your vintage: furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor, and more.
Here’s What Your Hostesses Have Been Up To
— Diana’s Pick —
Don’t you love it when experts share the tricks and tools of their trade? Carrie at 38th Street does just that in her post, Natural Furniture Distressing Techniques. Her end result is a beautifully painted and distressed nightstand, but the end result for me is four easy steps that will allow me to beautifully paint furniture in the future. Thanks Carrie.
AnnMarie at Musings of a Vintage Junkie shared A New Adventure for a New Year, and her enthusiasm is contagious. She has spread her vintage loving wings and opened a new booth at a charming warehouse mall called Rutiques. AnnMarie gives us the grand tour of a place we would all love to shop, as well as the scoop on her beautifully styled half room booth that she hopes to expand in the near future. Pay AnnMarie a visit for more vintage eye candy!
— Sharon’s Pick —
Amy at A Day of Small Things has the most delightful vintage style. In Let It Snow she shares several charming winter vignettes. I love them all and I think you will too. Hop on over to check out Amy’s home decked out for the snowy winter months to come.
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today,
please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter. No recipes, shop link-ups, or direct advertising, please.
- Link-back: Be sure to include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about. When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month’s featured posts to be Featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.