Welcome to Vintage Charm
Thanks for joining the party!
We look forward to reading all of your vintage posts–
your latest finds, crafts, and DIYs.
Link up your vintage: furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor, and more.
December Feature of the Month
Tania @ Little Vintage Cottage
Here’s What Your Hostesses Have Been Up To
— Diana’s Pick —
I’m a huge fan of the still-life photography (by Sherry) on the blog The Charm of Home, and viewing twelve of her very favorite teatimes (Tea in Review 2016) was such an immense pleasure. Her skill at arranging all of the vintage elements, like transferware and ironstone, along with flowers from her garden and delectable baked goods, is beyond compare. A feast for the eyes that I thoroughly enjoy.
I am in absolute awe of the gorgeous quilt crafted by Carole. In Best of 2016 and Goals for 2017, Carole shared the story behind the mystery quilt series she designed herself, plus her goals for the year ahead. Wow–consider me impressed! Be sure to visit From My Carolina Home to take a peek at the rest of Carole’s lovely quilted handiwork
Mary from Orphans With Makeup shares her most popular furniture transformations in her Top Posts 2016 blog post. I can’t decide which piece of furniture I love more – from the dining room sideboard to the nursery dresser to the “Little Lamb” dresser (you MUST see this!). They’re all drop dead gorgeous in their own right with just the perfect touch of shabby chic thrown in for good measure. Her photography and styling are equally gorgeous. I I know you’ll love her projects as much as I do, so stop by and treat yourself to some real eye candy!
Nancy at This Sweet Life created a lovely Merry Christmas post with her vintage Gurley candle collection. She told the Christmas story according to the Gospel of Luke, illustrating it with her candle collection. Nancy’s A Gurley Christmas Story is truly precious.
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today,
please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter. No recipes, shop link-ups, or direct advertising, please.
- Link-back: We’d love it if you would include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about. When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month’s featured posts to be Featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.