Welcome to Vintage Charm
Thanks so much for joining the party.
We look forward to reading all of your vintage posts–
your latest finds, crafts, and DIYs.
Link up your vintage: furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor, and more.
Here’s What Your Hostesses Have Been Up To
– KATHLEEN –
DIY Holiday Greens and Mistletow Glvanized Buckets
Facebook * Pinterest * Instagram
— Diana’s Pick —
I’m a fan of outside-the-box wreath ideas, and Michelle at The Painted Hinge gave us a good one with her DIY Wine Barrel Ring Christmas Wreath 2.0 (you’ll have to read her soul-bearing post to get the 2.0 reference). With it’s simple yet beautiful decoration of greens, pine cones, and berries, it makes a real statement.
I have a real fondness for miniatures and dioramas crafted with them, so I was delighted when I saw the charming Vintage Ornament Box Dioramas created by Tania at Little Vintage Cottage. They are all so cute, it was a challenge to decide which photo to share–be sure to hop over to see each adorable creation for yourself!
Cathy of My 1929 Charmer truly captures the spirit of days gone by with her vintage-inspired Christmas mantel. From the bottle brush trees to the vintage deer to the Putz houses, she recreates a winter wonderland I would certainly love to have on my own mantel. Stop by and visit her Times Gone By Christmas Mantel and Putz Houses for a real treat!
— Sharon’s Pick —
Lora at Lora B Create and Ponder put together a magical Bedspring Shiny Brite Tree on her dining room wall. I am truly smitten with her Shiny Brite creation. You should go check it out for yourself; it is absolutely enchanting and wonderfully vintage.
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today,
please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter. No recipes, shop link-ups, or direct advertising, please.
- Link-back: Be sure to include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about. When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month’s featured posts to be Featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.
[inlinkz_linkup id=686562 mode=1]