Welcome to Vintage Charm
Thanks so much for joining the party.
We look forward to reading all of your vintage posts–
your latest finds, crafts, and DIYs.
Link up your vintage: furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor, and more.
Here’s What Your Hostesses Have Been Up To
– KATHLEEN –
A Vintage Charm Christmas: DIY Vintage-Inspired Mini Tree Farm
Facebook * Pinterest * Instagram
— Diana’s Pick —
Who knew you could combine an antique pulley with galvanized buckets and bunches of red berries in such an imaginative way? Well, Robin at Redo It Yourself Inspirations, obviously did in her recent post: Farmhouse Pulley & Bucket Planter. I’m now on the lookout for my own perfectly rusted pulley. Robin, you don’t mind if I borrow your idea, do you?
— Cecilia’s Pick —
Janice at Curtains in My Tree is participating in a gift tag exchange and I’m sure the recipient of her tags will be absolutely thrilled–I know I would be! The embellished cards are works of art complete with tiny angel wings and rhinestone and pearl crowns. Spectagular, Janice!
Jolena over at While I Linger was tired with the look of her living room until she came up with a truly genius idea. She was longing for a fireplace mantel and a place to hang a special painting. So what did she do? She repurposed something she already had thereby making her decorating dreams come true. Stop by There Are Always Two Sides To Everything and find out how she did it.
Rita at Panoply demonstrated how you can create two looks with one table. Her theme is Polished to Plaid: One Table Two Looks. She shared tips and techniques for crafting gorgeous table settings using the same basics with a twist. Rita has exquisite taste and these two tablescapes prove she has a majestic touch. Drop by Panoply to see how she pulled it all together.
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today,
please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter. No recipes, shop link-ups, or direct advertising, please.
- Link-back: Be sure to include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about. When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month’s featured posts to be Featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.
[inlinkz_linkup id=682657 mode=1]