Welcome to Vintage Charm
Thanks for joining the party!
We look forward to reading all of your vintage posts–
your latest finds, crafts, and DIYs.
Link up your vintage: furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor, and more.
September Feature of the Month
Mary Alice @ Chateau Chic
Here’s What Your Hostesses Have Been Up To
— Diana’s Pick —
Vintage Gurley candles and I have had a love affair since my childhood. My grandmother decorated her side board with families of pilgrims and flocks of turkeys, much to my delight. Nancy from the blog, My Sweet Life, wrote a charming post about Pilgrims on My Table, the story of her fascination with Gurleys, one she shares with her husband, Robin.
— Cecilia’s Pick —
After the first snow of the season, Tuula at Thrifty Rebel Vintage got into the Christmas spirit and crafted a variety of adorable Easy Mini Tea Cup Trees. For a touch of whimsy, it doesn’t get much better than a bottle brush tree in a pretty tea cup, and her choice of colors and styles make Tuula’s especially charming. Drop by to check out the loveliness for yourself!
Lucy from Patina Paradise has come up with the most unique idea for a Christmas Advent Calendar I’ve ever seen. She combines a thrifted spoon rack with some dollar store spoons and BAM she’s created not only a piece of art but a beautiful family heirloom as well! Visit Spoon Rack Advent Calendar With Faux Silver Spoons to get the low down on how to make one of these wonderful Christmas calendars for yourself.
Tanya at Little Vintage Cottage created the cutest Christmas ornaments by Recycling Little Golden Books. She provided us a detailed tutorial so we can make some of our very own. Go see how she made these adorable ornaments.
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today,
please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter. No recipes, shop link-ups, or direct advertising, please.
- Link-back: Be sure to include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about. When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month’s featured posts to be Featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.
[inlinkz_linkup id=680657 mode=1]