Welcome to Vintage Charm
Thanks for joining the party!
We look forward to reading all of your vintage posts–
your latest finds, crafts, and DIYs.
Link up your vintage: furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor, and more.
Here’s What Your Hostesses Have Been Up To
— Diana’s Pick —
Just in time for Christmas, Dianne at Deanie’s Stash has come up with a darling stocking stuffer–Scrap Quilt Pincushions. A terrific crafter, diy-er, and vintage seller, she often comes up with the darn cutest clever ideas. This is one of them, and she kindly gives us good instructions on how to make them ourselves.
— Cecilia’s Pick —
When Cathy, at My 1929 Charmer was inspired by the lovely weather to clean her porch area, she ended up creating a Simple Fall Vignette that is absolutely gorgeous. From the romantic lace tablecloth to the contrasting hues of the pumpkin and Salvia, it is lovely to behold. I adore the touch of whimsy Cathy added by placing a dried pumpkin stem on the elegant blue and white vintage dishware. Perfection!
— Sharon’s Pick —
Laura at Not a Trophy Wife shows how she brought the outdoors inside to decorate her home for the season. I love her use of natural elements from her yard. She even collected some Aspen branches which she cut into fat slabs to add to her decor. If you follow her on Instagram you can learn how she “collected” those Aspen branches.
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today,
please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter. No recipes, shop link-ups, or direct advertising, please.
- Link-back: Be sure to include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about. When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month’s featured posts to be Featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.