Welcome to Vintage Charm
Thanks for joining the party!
We look forward to reading all of your vintage posts–
your latest finds, crafts, and DIYs.
Link up your vintage: furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor, and more.
Here’s What Your Hostesses Have Been Up To
— Diana’s Pick —
There’s nothing I love more than a good old vintage shopping trip, and Rita from Panoply absolutely shares my passion. In her post, Shopping Vintage: Metro Atlanta GA, she takes us on a tour of some outstanding antique shops, and then reveals her carefully selected purchases. She has a great eye for both decorative and functional antiques, most of which are available for sale in the antique booth she shares with her sisters . [P.S. If you missed her Chihuly post, run over and check out the stunning art glass installation at the Atlanta Botanical Garden.]
— Cecilia’s Pick —
Julie, the artist and blogger behind Renaissance Mermaid has a Color Crush on Burgundy & Orange. The warm autumn hues provided the inspiration for her simply elegant vignette, reminiscent of a beautiful still life painting. Absolutely lovely, Julie!
As a silver and pewter collector, I’m always on the lookout for pieces I can find while thrifting. Karee from The Vintage Chateau introduces us to a find that I’ve never seen before. Her Jefferson Cups post explains the history behind these lovely cups, as well as ways to use them in and around your home. I am officially now on the lookout!
— Sharon’s Pick —
Sarah at Sadie Seasongoods has done it again. She took an out-of-date wooden candle lantern and transformed it into a darling Halloween decoration with some ingenuity, paint, parchment paper, and cellophane. Go visit Sarah to see why her adorable Halloween Lantern really is a project for all seasons.
Thanks everyone for linking up!
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today,
please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter. No recipes, shop link-ups, or direct advertising, please.
- Link-back: Be sure to include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about. When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month’s featured posts to be Featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.
[inlinkz_linkup id=671148 mode=1]