Welcome to Vintage Charm
Thanks for joining the party!
We look forward to reading all of your vintage posts–
your latest finds, crafts, and DIYs.
Link up your vintage: furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor, and more.
Here’s What Your Hostesses Have Been Up To
– KATHLEEN –
Sunday’s Free Printable: Do Small Things With Great Love
Facebook * Pinterest * Instagram
— Diana’s Pick —
Mary from The Boondocks Blog gave an old bedroom set a makeover with layers of chalk paint and the perfect amount of distressing. The results, as you can see, are remarkable–oh, but you’ve got to take a look at the before shot she posted of the headboard to truly appreciate the transformation.
Rather than buying new, Carole chose to refresh two Harvest Wreaths that had seen better days. I admire her choice and her festive wreaths. Visit My Carolina Home for her step by step tutorial and some lovely fall inspiration!
Cheryl of Down Sprigg Lane really has a knack for dresser transformations. See how she painted and stenciled a mid-century modern dresser in Another Month Gone. Her chosen stencil pattern is one of my favorites, and I know you’re gonna love it. Beautiful job, Cheryl!
— Sharon’s Pick —
Amy at Brocante Treasures shared her experience selling at the 2016 Marburger Farm during Antique Week at Round Top. Her ten days at Marburger Farm were just what she hoped they would be, and she learned a lot about the business, design, and what she is capable of. She is already working on ideas for the next show. Don’t miss her charming dress form with a vintage hankie skirt.
Thanks everyone for linking up!
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today,
please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter. No recipes, shop link-ups, or direct advertising, please.
- Link-back: Be sure to include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about. When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month’s featured posts to be Featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.
[inlinkz_linkup id=669610 mode=1]