Welcome to Vintage Charm
Thanks for joining the party!
We look forward to reading all of your vintage posts–
your latest finds, crafts, and DIYs.
Link up your vintage: furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor, and more.
Here’s What Your Hostesses Have Been Up To
— Diana’s Pick —
Rita at Panoply always sets a beautiful table, and her Fall Tablescape: Cornucopia, Canyon, Currier, and Color is no exception. She artfully combines color. texture, and shape to create a festive setting that’s exudes all that’s wonderful about fall.
Congrats to Michelle from The Painted Hinge who just completed her Master’s degree! Now she has more time to tackle projects like this stunning Farmhouse Hutch Makeover that she completed with Country Chic paint. Isn’t it a beauty? Drop by to see her detailed tutorial.
I was thoroughly impressed with Lisa from Recreated Designs after reading about her dump “store” finds, and how she transformed them into gorgeous fall decor. I’m thinking Pottery Barn look alike? Great job, Lisa .
— Sharon’s Pick —
Heidi at My Sweet Cottage seized the opportunity to make a few changes in her downstairs bathroom when a Plumbing Leak Became an Opportunity. I won’t give you all the details, but the changes they made added even more character to a gorgeous 1927’s black and white cottage bathroom. I absolutely love it!
Thanks everyone for linking up!
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today,
please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter. No recipes, shop link-ups, or direct advertising, please.
- Link-back: Be sure to include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about. When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month’s featured posts to be Featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.