Welcome to Vintage Charm
Thanks for joining the party!
We look forward to reading all of your vintage posts–
your latest finds, crafts, and DIYs.
Link up your vintage: furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor, and more.
Here’s What Your Hostesses Have Been Up To
— Diana’s Pick —
If you’re a fan of jadeite, then I’m sure you fell in love with Brenda’s Vintage Kitchen Hutch Classed Up with Jadeite, just like I did. The jadeite touches give the newly painted hutch just the right amount of vintage pizzazz, making it the perfect fit for a 1950’s kitchen. Love. It.
— Cecilia’s Pick —
Photography props to Debbie, blogger at Debbie-Dabble for capturing an amusing photo of a recent visitor in her cottage garden. It seems that Mr. Mantis may be in the market for a mushroom home of his own, and he has his eye on Debbie’s fairy garden. The whimsical scene could have come straight out of a story book and is sure to make you smile.
— Kathleen’s Pick —
Carol over at the Red Painted Cottage is a talented artist, as well as a generous one. She recently painted a gorgeous blue pumpkin (my favorite) to commemorate the upcoming fall season. I’ll be adding her beautiful Free Blue Pumpkin Printable For Autumn to my fall decor this year for sure. Thanks, Carol!
— Sharon’s Pick —
Rheta at Vintage Eve’s shared her knowledge about the origins of the thermos. In Hot or Cold – A Peek at Thermos, she tells the story of how an incidental invention became a household word and is now a cool collectible.
Thanks everyone for linking up!
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today,
please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter. No recipes, shop link-ups, or direct advertising, please.
- Link-back: Be sure to include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about. When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month’s featured posts to be Featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.