Welcome to Vintage Charm
Thanks for joining the party!
We look forward to reading all of your vintage posts–
your latest finds, crafts, and DIYs.
Link up your vintage: furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor, and more.
August Feature of the Month
Debby @ Debby Goes Shabby
Debby’s Cinderella Guest Room was inspired by her daughter’s first prom dress and is furnished with gorgeous antiques. This dreamy room is an absolute vision–no fairy godmother required, just Debby’s flair for romantic beauty! Stop by for an enchanting visit!
Here’s What Your Hostesses Have Been Up To
— Diana’s Pick —
All I can say is WOW. Just WOW. Anika at Anika’s DIY Life took a totally plain-jane IKEA cabinet and completely transformed it with paint, MCM pulls, and darling golden legs. It’s a really fabulous IKEA Ivar Cabinet Makeover.
— Cecilia’s Pick —
Janice from Curtains in My Tree has been busy polishing her silver collection, and what a gorgeous collection it is! From Sterling Silver Spoons to sweet little baby cups, she shares her beautiful collection. Janice refers to the stunning display she has created as her treasure cabinet, and I would certainly agree–wouldn’t you?
— Kathleen’s Pick —
Marie-Helene over at Kingsbury Brook Farm took a trip to Quebec last summer that she’ll not soon forget. Drawn to an unusual (and heavy) antique with her family name on it, she went to investigate only to have it fall on her leg! Happily, her husband and son came to the rescue and went back and purchased the item for her. Stop by Bruised By My Name for her account of the adventure, accompanied by absolutely gorgeous photos.
— Sharon’s Pick —
Jann at Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson, known for her amazing vintage styling, created some truly lovely flower arrangements using flowers from her own garden and some of her vintage accessories. She may not be able to bottle blooms to enjoy during the winter, but she wants to enjoy them as long as she can. Stop by Bottled Blooms, so like Jann, you can enjoy the last flowers of summer.
Thanks everyone for linking up!
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today,
please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter. No recipes, shop link-ups, or direct advertising, please.
- Link-back: Be sure to include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about. When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month’s featured posts to be Featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.
[inlinkz_linkup id=658901 mode=1]