Welcome to Vintage Charm
Thanks for joining the party!
We look forward to reading all of your vintage posts–
your latest finds, crafts, and DIYs.
Link up your vintage: furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor, and more.
Here’s What Your Hostesses Have Been Up To
— Diana’s Pick —
I love it when I learn something new, I mean really new. For example, did you know that you could recover vintage folding chairs? Amazing. That’s exactly what I think of the Blue & White Folding Chair Makeover by Pamela at Home on the Corner. I think you will, too.
— Cecilia’s Pick —
Catherine from Ornate Splendor has been busy creating the most gorgeous assortment of Embellished Pumpkins for Autumn–swoon! True to the blog title, each gourd is dripping with delightful detail. Pop over and feast your eyes–
— Kathleen’s Pick —
I have always secretly wanted a greenhouse. That’s why I’m so jealous of Heidi over at My Sweet Cottage. She has a three season greenhouse that she uses mostly in spring, fall and winter. No matter the season she has a green thumb. See what goes on there by visiting My Three Season Greenhouse.
— Sharon’s Pick —
Sarah at Sadie Seasongoods took an outdated wooden snack set and napkin holder and married them into one single piece. Then she decided to give that single piece a splashy new look turning it into a One Stop Snack Station for her back porch. It is absolutely adorable so you should hop on over to see it for yourself.
Thanks everyone for linking up!
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today,
please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter. No recipes, shop link-ups, or direct advertising, please.
- Link-back: Be sure to include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about. When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month’s featured posts to be Featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.
[inlinkz_linkup id=656011 mode=1]