Welcome to Vintage Charm
Thanks for joining the party!
We look forward to reading all of your vintage posts–
your latest finds, crafts, and DIYs.
Link up your vintage: furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor, and more.
July Feature of the Month
Rhonda @ Ramblings of a Southern Girl
It is fitting that Rhonda’s vintage inspired Celebrating the 4th of July Tablescape is the winner for July. From her sparkler filled vintage red Buddy L truck to the lovely blue and white transferware, her tablescape reflects her patriotic attitude. The metal flower frog holding the quote “God Bless America, Land That I love” completes the table perfectly. Hop over to see Rhonda’s tablescape; I think you will agree that it is pure delight.
Here’s What Your Hostesses Have Been Up To
— Diana’s Pick —
It’s always a thoroughly enjoyable experience to take a gander at the treasures Dianne from Deanie’s Stash unearths at garage sales and thrift shops that she regularly patronizes. Here’s a peek at just some of the vintage finds she has on display in Junk Treasures #12.
— Cecilia’s Pick —
Who doesn’t love a fairy tale? Debby from Debby Goes Shabby treats us to an absolute dream of a guest room and we don’t even need a fairy godmother! Inspired by her daughter’s first prom dress and furnished with gorgeous antiques, Debby’s Cinderella Guest Room is simply charming. Pay her a visit to see all of the lovely details.
— Kathleen’s Pick —
Toni over at Small Home Soul takes the painted Mason Jar to a new level, just by adding jute! Stop over and see how she put her own spin on a DIY Mason Jar Pencil Holder.
— Sharon’s Pick —
Amy from Brocante Treasures recently took a trip to France. She and her family lived outside of Paris for a few years before she moved back to Texas. During her trip she visited one of her favorite places just outside Paris, Chateau Malmaison, the Bonaparte Home. She shared the history and incredibly beautiful home of Josephine and Napoleon. Hop on over to see her amazing visit to Chateau Malmaison.
Thanks everyone for linking up!
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today,
please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter. No recipes, shop link-ups, or direct advertising, please.
- Link-back: Be sure to include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about. When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month’s featured posts to be Featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.