Welcome to Vintage Charm
Thanks for joining the party!
We look forward to reading all of your vintage posts–
your latest finds, crafts, and DIYs.
Link up your vintage: furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor, and more.
June Feature of the Month
Robin @ Redo It Yourself Inspirations
In June, Robin finally realized her dream of owning a wagon bench. She’d been eyeing one on Pinterest, but antique versions were just too costly. So true to her blog name, she put on her thinking cap and made-do with a newer version that she let age in the elements and then gave a fabulous makeover, with jaw-dropping results. Don’t you agree? (Horse Carriage Bench Seat Makeover)
Here’s What Your Hostesses Have Been Up To
You guys have bowled us over with your creativity and originality.
You’ve inspired us with your vintage charm week after week–thank you!
We hope you’ll take some time to visit a few link-ups & make new friends.
— Diana’s Pick —
Taking inspiration from The Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady, Sherry at The Charm of Home, staged some gorgeous photographs showcasing flowers from her own garden, thereby creating a visual garden journal of her very own. I think I’m in love.
— Sharon’s Pick —
Rhonda from Ramblings of a Southern Girl created the best vintage inspired 4th of July tablescape I’ve seen this year. From the sparkler filled vintage red Buddy L truck to the lovely blue and white transfer ware and a metal flower frog holding the quote “God Bless America, Land that I love” Rhonda’s Celebrating the 4th of July Tablescape is pure delight.
Doreen at Altered Artworks is a junker after my own heart. She took an old, grungy rolling cart and turned it into a fresh and sunny serving cart in her Tiered Metal Kitchen Cart Makeover. I also see some bar cart duty in its future as well!
After snapping her collection for Instagram, Jann from Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson was inspired to create a 4th of July Picnic Themed Mantel. The picture speaks for itself–what a charming collection! You’ll catch the inspiration too when you see her darling mantel!
Thank you all for linking up!
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today,
please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter. No recipes, shop link-ups, or direct advertising, please.
- Link-back: Be sure to include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about. When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month’s featured posts to be Featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.
[inlinkz_linkup id=646280 mode=1]