Welcome to Vintage Charm
Thanks for joining the party!
We look forward to reading all of your vintage posts–
your latest finds, crafts, and DIYs.
Link up your vintage: furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor, and more.
We want to send out a big thank-you to Tuula at Thrifty Rebel Vintage for hosting Vintage Charm with us for the past several months. She is a terrific vintage blogger who creates some of the most original pieces–like her famous “junk” wind chimes–with her thrift store finds. She is stepping away from her hostessing duties but promises to show up for parties when she can. Thank you Tuula!
Here’s What Your Hostesses Have Been Up To
So many wonderful posts to pick from last week!
Besides our expected “vintage” theme, we definitely had a beautiful floral theme.
Thanks for joining in the fun week after week. Be sure to visit a few link-ups & make new friends.
— Diana’s Pick —
Florence at Vintage Southern Picks, a skilled DIYer, gave new life to a leggy side stable with some egg blue paint and carefully added embellishments–with stunning results. Her Daring Blue Table–looks like a keeper.
— Sharon’s Pick —
Kandice from Just the Woods rescued a Duncan Phyfe nightstand and desk from a converted barn in the Catskills. From the moment she saw the desk she had a vision for the end result. Her vision resulted in a beautiful Memphis Blue desk. She hopes to go back to rescue some other pieces of vintage furniture from the converted barn. Stop by and see how Kandice’s vision turned out for a desk rescue.
Brooke at Creative Country Mom is one ingenious lady. Rather than simply paint the inside of her kitchen cabinets like one might expect, she chose to go bold with a faux shiplap wallpaper instead! You can see how she used it on her cabinets as well as her kitchen island in DIY – Using Faux Shiplap Wallpaper in my Glass Front Cabinets.
I am constantly wowed by the variety of talent and creativity shared at our little party. There are collectors/vintage shop owners who hunt to transform and bloggers who constantly repurpose and create. Then there are the artists who also blog, like Julie from Renaissance Mermaid who never ceases to amaze me with her eclectic style and unique vision. This week she created the cutest little vintage jewelry magnets you’ve ever seen, with an equally clever title of Animal Magnetism. Be sure to stop by and see her whimsical art for yourself. You won’t believe what she used for the anchors of these delightful magnets!
Thank you all for linking up!
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today,
please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter. No recipes, shop link-ups, or direct advertising, please.
- Link-back: Be sure to include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about. When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month’s featured posts to be Featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.
[inlinkz_linkup id=644126 mode=1]