Welcome to Vintage Charm
Thanks for joining the party!
We look forward to reading all of your vintage posts–
your latest finds, crafts, and DIYs.
Link up your vintage: furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor, and more.
Here’s What Your Hostesses Have Been Up To
I think you’re really going to enjoy today’s features–
a vintage table setting, some vintage home/garden decor, and vintage DIY.
One thing I know for sure, I’m never disappointed by the posts you all link up!!
I hope you’ll help make this party a success by visiting our featured bloggers,
along with a few others from today’s party–
— Diana’s Pick —
In her post, Inspirations from My Mother, Sarah, who blogs at Hyacinth for the Soul, shares five meaningful ways that her sweet mother gave her inspiration. Her lovely descriptions and beautiful photographs would be enough to delight us, but then she shares a scrumptious recipe at the end of her post to top it all off. I’m looking forward to trying it out.
— Sharon’s Pick —
Penny from Penny’s Vintage Home created the most adorable shabby silver and pink yard art that I have ever seen. I am totally smitten with it. Penny started with a hall tree and tied her vintage silver collection on with fabric strips. She used silver pieces as is and some she painted pink. Then she added crystals to give it some bling. Penny even used a silver tray to create an owl. Hop over to see Penny’s Vintage Silver Yard Art for yourself, you won’t be disappointed.
— Kathleen’s Pick —
— Cecilia’s Pick —
Lynda, blogger @ Lynda Creates, and I have something in common, and I know many of you share the same passion for repurposing vintage treasures. After discovering a vintage 45 rpm record with a small hole rather than the usual larger one, she created this retro Upcycled Vinyl Record Tiered Display. Such a clever and just plain fun project–a real blast from the past!
— Tuula’s Pick —
I love to have funky things in the garden, and when I saw the fabulous junk makeover that Jann, from Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olsen, gave to this wooden birdhouse, I was immediately smitten. I love the colour she chose. It goes so beautifully with the fabulous bits of rusty junk goodness. I love it! You’ll have to pop over to see how Jann Put A Fork In It. So fun!
Thank you all for linking up!
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today,
please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter. No recipes, shop link-ups, or direct advertising, please.
- Link-back: Be sure to include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about. When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month’s featured posts to be Featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.