Welcome to Vintage Charm
Thanks for joining the party!
We look forward to reading all of your vintage posts–
your latest finds, crafts, and DIYs.
Link up your vintage: furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor, and more.
Here’s What Your Hostesses Have Been Up To
Whether it’s rescuing vintage or giving it a good makeover, you guys are masters–
always up for the task and ready to share your efforts with the rest of the vintage community.
Thanks so much for linking up your posts week after week!
— Diana’s Pick —
I might start calling Brenda at Unique Junktique “The Furniture Whisperer.” She has a wonderful ability to sense just what each piece needs. The Coastal Armoire in this post is a good example. Brenda masterfully applied paint, cut glass, and stripped hardware to create a beautiful piece that anyone would be thrilled to have in their home.
— Sharon’s Pick —
Pat of Bringing French Country Home and I have very similar vintage taste. In The Thrill of the Hunt she shares her vintage hunting philosophy and shows us many of her finds in lovely vignettes scattered around her home. She doesn’t share a single vintage piece that any true blue vintage lover wouldn’t be thrilled to find. Pay Pat a visit and I promise you will not want to leave.
— Kathleen’s Pick —
JoAnn from Woman in Real Life is a woman after my own heart. She and her husband go thrifting AND create Pottery Barn knock-offs! Sound familiar? Her Pottery Barn Inspired Burlap Lamp Shade & Owl Bookends are a must-see. She creatively transforms a thrift store lamp and ho-hum bookends into a winning decor combination I would love to have in my own home.
— Cecilia’s Pick —
It was love at first sight when I saw this amazing vintage Harmony phonograph transformation by Tammy at The Tattered Rabbit. Wouldn’t you agree that some of the best design choices often come disguised as challenges? It wasn’t until I read Tammy’s post that I discovered she’d conquered a significant makeover mishap and, conquer she did, when she created this shabby elegant makeover. Drop by to see the before photos–you’ll be so impressed!
— Tuula’s Pick —
Donna from Distressed Donna Down Home finds the best stuff…like this fabulous primitive rolling tool chest. After giving it a good cleaning, scraping, and scrubbing, she restored it to its primitive beauty with an amazing blue patina. If not for the fact that we live about 950 miles apart, this piece would be in my house right now, holding my collection of vintage hand tools. I absolutely love it! Be sure to pop over and check it out.
Thank you all for linking up!
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today,
please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter. No recipes, shop link-ups, or direct advertising, please.
- Link-back: Be sure to include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about. When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month’s featured posts to be Featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.
[inlinkz_linkup id=627643 mode=1]