Welcome to Vintage Charm
Thanks for joining the party!
We look forward to reading all of your vintage posts–
your latest finds, crafts, and DIYs.
Link up your vintage: furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor, and more.
Here’s What Your Hostesses Have Been Up To
We have some truly stunning features for you all today.
I look forward each week to seeing all the vintage goodness that you guys post 🙂
I hope you’ll take some time to check out these terrific features in person.
— Diana’s Pick —
Laura at the blog, Decor to Adore, displays her photography chops in Finding Inspiration at Round Top, her tour of the well-known antiques fair held twice yearly in the small town of Round Top, Texas. She thinks the displays are some of the best in the country, and I couldn’t agree more. What do you think?
— Sharon’s Pick —
Linda at Itsy Bits and Pieces has the ability to style vintage and thrift store finds in the most charming way. Just see what she did with a few thrift store finds and some things she had on hand to create this stunning Kitchen Display.
— Kathleen’s Pick —
Kudos go to Kandice over at Just the Woods for sharing her Lovely Lavender Lingerie Chest transformation. Talk about taking something from drab to fab! She uses the perfect combination of colors to achieve a dreamy lavender hue that, coupled with the new hardware, makes for one lovely piece of furniture. Be sure to stop on over and check it out.
— Cecilia’s Pick —
Cecilia, blogger at The B Farm, was ecstatic when her hubby found this vintage gossip bench at a Goodwill auction. After stripping layers of fabric from the seat and mixing just the right shade of her own chalk paint, Cecilia’s hard work was rewarded. I adore the fabric she chose and her stenciled “Bonjour!” She even gave a brassy vintage phone a makeover to match, and the pairing is perfection. Ooh-la-la! Drop by to check out this fabulous telephone table reveal.
— Tuula’s Pick —
Handan at The Navage Patch shared this fabulous vintage silverware box update. The colour is absolutely gorgeous, and I love the extra details of the stenciling and the filigrees. They are the perfect finishing touches. Pay her a visit and check out this beautiful makeover.
Thank you all for linking up!
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today,
please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter. No recipes, shop link-ups, or direct advertising, please.
- Link-back: Be sure to include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about. When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month’s featured posts to be Featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.