Welcome to Vintage Charm
Thanks for joining the party!
We look forward to reading all of your vintage posts–
your latest finds, crafts, and DIYs.
Link up your vintage: furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor, and more.
NOTE: Starting this month we will be announcing the Vintage Charm Feature of the Month at our Thursday link parties. We believe the winners will receive better attention and traffic this way, since these posts receive a lot of visitors. And remember, at the end of the year, we will be choosing a prize-winning Vintage Charm Feature of the Year, so keep those awesome vintage posts coming.
March Feature of the Month
It takes a singularly creative mind to look at two relatively simple chairs and imagine them being transformed into a French Style Seat, but that’s exactly what Evija, who blogs at From Evija With Love, did. She used some serious jigsaw and sewing skills to create a truly remarkable piece–just beautiful, and so charming.
Here’s What Your Hostesses Have Been Up To
Thanks friends for linking up at our party week after week.
We love seeing your vintage finds, crafts, & DIYs–your creativity is amazing.
Please connect with each other by taking a few moments to check out your fellow blogger’s posts 🙂
— Diana’s Pick —
Donna, who blogs at Distressed Donna Down Home, always manages to come home the best vintage finds, and usually, in extremely large quantities. Once she gets them home, she then pretties them up, often with paint, as in the case of this amazing nesting box that she transforms in her post, Cooped and Crated. Did I mention she will make you laugh out loud when reading her posts? She is one seriously funny gal.
— Sharon’s Pick —
Lisa at Sweet Tea N’ Salty Air found an old (1941) military trunk and transformed it beautifully with soft paint colors and stencils. She even discovered that the trunk has a secret. Pay Lisa a visit to see what secrets the Treasure Chest holds.
Terry from Forever Decorating shares her gorgeous impulse buy with us in I Can’t Believe I Clicked. It’s an absolutely perfect piece for her study, and she explains just why in her humorous post. I think we can all relate!
— Cecilia’s Pick —
Janice at Curtains in my Tree scored these fabulous French monogrammed soup cups found in a shoe box on the floor of her local thrift store–can you imagine? I adore the monogram and dainty gold double handles–what a great find! Be sure to drop by to see the other treasure she discovered.
— Tuula’s Pick —
I absolutely love what Sherry from Savvy Apron did with an old chair! This makeover started in one direction, but when that wasn’t working, she moved on to Plan B. I love that she didn’t give up on it, and because of her persistence, the final result is a very beautiful chair makeover. You really must pop over and check out the before. It’s an amazing transformation!
Thank you all for linking up!
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today,
please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter. No recipes, shop link-ups, or direct advertising, please.
- Link-back: Be sure to include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about. When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month’s featured posts to be Featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.