Welcome to Vintage Charm
Thanks for joining the party!
We look forward to reading all of your vintage posts–
your latest finds, crafts, and DIYs.
Link up your vintage: furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor, and more.
Here’s What Your Hostesses Have Been Up To
What an awesome party we had last week–109 link-ups–amazing!
You linked up all kinds of vintage goodness–craft projects, DIYs, and informational posts.
Thanks so much joining in and for supporting each other; that’s what makes a great party.
— Diana’s Pick —
Terry, at Forever Decorating, is a new-to-me blogger, and when I saw her home tour that appeared in a recent Country Magazine feature, I was blown away. Her neutral palette combines traditional and vintage charm so beautifully. I loved each and every room.
— Sharon’s Pick —
Cathy at Upwith Furniture found a primitive st
— Kathleen’s Pick —
Sara at 12 On Main hit the proverbial nail on the head when she came up with an inexpensive way to create her own DIY Cotton Stems. I’ve been wanting some for so long, but they’re so expensive! I’ll be making some now for sure! Stop by and learn how she did it with her step-by-step tutorial.
— Cecilia’s Pick —
I am completely smitten with this gorgeous mix and match makeover that Evija at From Evija with Love created as a monthly themed challenge and it looks like Coco is too! Head on over to check out all of the details of Evija’s show stopping French Style Seat Made from Old Chairs.
— Tuula’s Pick —
I fell in love with this beautiful vintage fabric book created by Janice at Curtains In My Tree. I’ve never seen anything like it before. It’s filled with fabulous vintage bits and pieces of fabric, jewelry, lace, buttons, and more! It’s so fun, and so lovely. Please be sure to pop on over and check it out.
Thank you all for linking up!
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today,
please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter. No recipes, shop link-ups, or direct advertising, please.
- Link-back: Be sure to include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about. When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month’s featured posts to be Featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.