Welcome to Vintage Charm
Thanks for joining the party!
We look forward to reading all of your vintage posts–
your latest finds, crafts, and DIYs.
Link up your vintage: furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor, and more.
Here’s What Your Hostesses Have Been Up To
Well you all blew us away with your awesomeness last week.
So much beautiful decor, creativity, and springtime goodness to enjoy.
Thanks so much joining in and for supporting each other–that’s what makes a great party!
— Diana’s Pick —
If you’ve ever wanted to create a beautiful piece of art yourself, but felt you lacked the skills, then Krista, who blogs at Krista Artista, has written just the post for you: Handmade Botanical Paintings Complete Tutorial. She takes you step by step through the process of drawing and painting a stunning, vintage-inspired botanical masterpiece. I can’t wait to try one myself!
— Sharon’s Pick —
Tania at Little Vintage Cottage flipped a sad little three dollar side table elegantly. Originally it had fold down sides which when extended made it into a round table. One of the folding sides was loose and wouldn’t stay upright so Tania removed the folding sides resulting in an adorable triangle side table. She added gold polka dots which made it all the more special. Hop over to see Tania’s charming Triangle Side Table Makeover.
— Kathleen’s Pick —
Liz over at Simple Decorating Tips shares with us her unique bird lamp wall sconce, along with the equally unique story as to how it ended up in her 100 year old home. Be sure to read Bird Light Wall Sconce to see this special lamp and hear her story.
— Cecilia’s Pick —
It’s that time of year when new blooms appear daily and in my opinion, nothing can compete with nature’s palette. Elaine at Heart Rocks in My Pocket has added beauty and stunning color to her home by creatively decorating with spring flowers. I love that she kept her display simple and allowed the vibrant buds to be the focal point. Drop by and check out her lovely handiwork!
— Tuula’s Pick —
I absolutely adore this steampunk bunny, which started with two spoon handles leftover from another creation. Julia from Vintage With Laces has a real talent for putting together just the right pieces, making her junk creations come alive with personality… and GrEgg Hopper certainly has that. Be sure to hop on over to check him out.
Thank you all for linking up!
We hope you’ll follow our Vintage Charm Features and Favorites board on Pinterest,
and check it every week. We don’t just pin features, but many other posts we love as well.
We want to build your traffic and popularity any way we can.
If you were featured today,
please grab our party button:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter. No shop link-ups or direct advertising, please.
- Link-back: Be sure to include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about. When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month’s featured posts to be Featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.
[inlinkz_linkup id=618117 mode=1]